Accomplish a variety of yard tasks with your Toro TimeCutter MX6050 60 inch Zero Turn thanks to Toro’s Smart Speed Control System. Choose to use the trim speed for a closer cut, tow speed to extend the use of your mower by towing attachments, and finally, the mow speed to cover large areas quickly. A 24.5 HP V-Twin Toro engine provides enough power to tackle tall grass.
A 60'' fabricated cutting deck offers a professional quality cut every time while allowing you to set the cutting height from 7 different positions. Set the cutting height with a convenient height of cut assist by using your foot to raise and lower the deck to your desired cutting height. Operator comfort is enhanced with a very tall, thick padded seat, padded levers, an anti-vibration mat, and a cup holder for all day mowing. And, large rear tires guarantee a smooth ride over rough terrain with added traction.
- 24.5 HP Toro V-Twin EngineJust turn the key and start with this 24.5 HP/708cc engine that provides all the power you need to cut through tall grass..
- Smart Speed Control System:Three speed settings allow you to get your job done quickly. Trim speed (0-3 mph) allows trimming capabilities for time saving efforts. Tow attachments with the tow speed (0-5 mph) to enhance the use of your mower. And, the mowing range (0-7 mph) allows you to speed through open areas for finishing the job quickly.
- Height-of-Cut Assist:Raise and lower the fabricated deck to your desired cutting height with an easy foot-assisted height of cut lever, accessible from the operators position.
- Engine Guard:Always feel assured that your engine is safe with the heavy-duty engine guard to protect it from branches, debris, and obstacles around your yard.
- 60 inch Fabricated Mowing Deck:A 60 inch mowing deck offers a professional quality cut every time while handling tough conditions. Choose between 7 different cutting heights ranging from 1.5-4.5 for the perfect cut. Also, a deck washout port allows you to keep the deck running like new by washing away grass clippings and dirt after mowing.
- 3 Gallon Fuel Capacity:Fill up the 3 gallon fuel tank for less fill up time. A translucent tank prevents overfilling and allows you to visually see when you are running low on fuel.
- Anti-Vibration Floor Mat:Operator comfort is enhanced with a anti-vibration floor mat that reduces deck noise and vibrations during mowing.
- Hitch Kit:Easily increase the versatility of your zero turn with a standard hitch to carry a around a dump cart, dethatched, or more.
- Heavy-Duty Transmission:This large transmission gives you enough power to move around a rugged environment and finish your job faster.
- Large Rear Tires:Move through the lawn easily with large rear tires that provide the right amount of traction to give you a smooth ride without tearing up the lawn.
- Automatic Parking Brake:Eliminate a separate parking brake with the automatic parking brake that engages when the control arms are moved outward.
- Operator Comfort:Mow all day with the extra high back thick padded seat, padded control levers, and a cup holder.
- Hour Meter:Keep track of maintenance schedules and proper service intervals for a longer machine life.
- Warranty:Feel a peace of mind while mowing with a 3 year warranty without hour limitation.
Technical Specs for the Toro TimeCutter MX6050
Engine Brand : Toro
Displacement(cc) : 708cc
Power : 24.5 HP
Fuel Capacity : 3 gallons
Starting System : Electric
Drive Type : Hydro-Drive ZT2800
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0-7 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0-3 mph
Tire Size (front, rear) : 13'' x 5'', 20'' x 10''
Cutting Deck Material : Steel
Cutting Deck Type : Fabricated
Cutting Width : 60''
Cutting Methods : bag/mulch/side discharge
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5 - 4.5''
Cutting Height Steps : 7
Blade Engagement : Electric
Deck Lift System : Manual, foot operated
Blades : 3
Arm Rests : Yes
Cup Holder : Yes
Hour Meter : Yes
Residential Warranty : 3 year