- Briggs & Stratton Engine:This mower is the most powerful Snapper rear engine rider with a 15.5hp Briggs and Stratton 4-Cycle engine with AVS (anti-vibration system).
- Hi-VAC 33" Mower Deck:Ideal for bagging, the Hi-Vac mower decks have rolled edges and high lift blades, working to maximize air flow and vacuum the grass clippings into the optional bagger.
- Improved Steering:Simple steering design and tighter turning radius allows you to easily maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-in-1 Cutting Methods:Choose your grass cutting method of side discharge, mulching or bagging (bagger sold separately).
- Hydrostatic Transmission:This foot-controlled, single pedal transmission has pre-set speeds that stay constant even on inclines and rugged terrain.
- 6 Position Cutting Heights:An easy to use lever controlled deck lift allows you to adjust cutting height between 1.5-4 inches.
Technical Specs for the Snapper RE210
Cylinders : 1
Fuel Capacity : 2 gallons
Starting System : Electric
Speed Forward (min, max) : 1-4.5 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0-1.9 mph
Tire Size : 13 x 5 inches, 16 x 6.5 inches
Turning Radius (minimum) : 20 inches
Transmission Type : Hydrostatic
Residential Warranty : 3 years
Commercial Warranty : 90 days
Length (in.) : 66 inches
Width (in.) : 37 inches
Height (in.) : 43 inches
Weight (lbs.) : 405 lbs.
Cutting Deck Type : Hi-VAC
Cutting Width : 33 inches
Blades : 1
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5 - 4 inches
Deck Lift System : Lever
Cutting Deck Material : steel
Cutting Methods : Collect / Mulch / Side Discharge
Cutting Height Steps : 6
Engine : 4-Cycle
Power : 15.5 HP
Engine Brand : Briggs and Stratton