Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Andrewequipmentstore.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Reliance 510D 120/240-Volt 50-Amp 10-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch
- Ex Tax:$188.00
- Brand: Reliance
- Product Code: Reliance 510D 120/240-Volt 50-Amp 10-Circuit
- Availability: In Stock
FEATURES : Completely prewired with color-coded wiring for fast and easy installation.Sixteen-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to a knockout on the load center - simply select the branch circuits in the load center that are needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran 2 wire leads as instructed in the Installation Instructions (see below).Non-defeatable (break-before-ma..
Tags: Transfer Switches
- Completely prewired with color-coded wiring for fast and easy installation.
- Sixteen-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to a knockout on the load center - simply select the branch circuits in the load center that are needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran 2 wire leads as instructed in the Installation Instructions (see below).
- Non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw Utility/Generator toggle switches for each circuit.
- Utilizes conventional 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers to protect each branch circuit when the toggle switch is in the Generator position. (The load center breakers protect the circuits when the toggle switches are in the Utility position.)
- This model includes one 20A double pole circuit breaker, two 20A single pole circuit breakers, and six 15A single pole circuit breakers.
- Easily re-configured in the field for up to two 30A and eight 20A single pole circuits, or up to five double pole circuits as needed.
- Allows for installation of AFCI and GFCI breakers as needed.
- UL Listed for all popular brands and types of breakers, including AFCI and GFCI.
- Rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts.
- Includes a hinged non-metallic cover to protect circuit breakers and toggle switches as well as provide a finished appearance.
- UL Listed to UL Standard 1008 and is suitable for use in accordance with article 702 of the National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA 70.
- 120/240-Volt 50-Amp 10-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch - 510D
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Max. Generator Running Wattage
15A Single Pole Breakers
20A Single Pole Breakers
20A Doulbe Pole Breakers
Max. Combined Load at 125 Vac
Max. Combined Load at 250 Vac
Single Pole Circuits
Double Pole Circuits
Max. Load/Circuit from Generator
Two 30A and Eight 20A
Max. Load/Circuit from Load Center
Recommended Cord Size (Guage)
Conduit Size (in.)
Conduit Length (in.)
Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.)
11.25 x 11.75 x 4.5