- Briggs & Stratton Endurance Engine: Outstanding durability is offered along with 724cc and 24 HP for a quieter operation, and smooth power output.
- Electric Start: Start easily with the electric start.
- Hydro-Gear: Smooth operation and variable speeds are provided by the commercial drive system.
- Cutting Speed: Reach speeds of 6.5 mph to zoom through lawns.
- 54" Reinforced Stamped Deck: 13-gauge steel is featured for durability, and 3 mower blades give you an efficient cut every time.
- Cutting Height: Choose between 6 different cutting height positions ranging from 1.5-4 inches.
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: Reduce scalping and lawn damage.
- Electric Blade Engagement: Conveniently pull the switch on the control panel to engage the cutting blade.
- Comfortable Operation: Comfortable operation is provided by the 15 inch sliding seat, easy access to main controls, and a digital hour meter for service reminders.
- Spring Assisted Deck Lift: Precise height adjustment is available with the spring assisted deck lift system.
- Foot Pan: Remove the foot pan for easy cleaning after mowing and for easy access to service points.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna Z254
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton
Displacement(cc) : 724 cc
Starting System : Electric
Fuel Capacity : 3.5 gallons
Power : 24 HP
Cylinders : 2
Drive Type : Hydrostatic
Transmission Manufacturer : Hdyro-Gear
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0-6.5 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0-3.5 mph
Wheel Height (front/rear) : 11 X 6 inches, 18 X 9.5 inches
Cutting Deck Material : 12-Gauge
Cutting Width : 54 inches
Cutting Height Steps : 6
Blade Engagement : Electric
Cutting Methods : collect/side-discharge/mulch
Deck Lift System : Manual, hand operated
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5-4 inches
Blades : 3
Hour Meter : yes
Length (in.) : 75 inches
Width (in.) : 57 inches (chute up)
67.5 inches (chute down)
Height (in.) : 40 inches
Residential Warranty : 3 years
Anti-scalp Wheels : 4
Weight (lbs.) : 640 lbs.
Cutting Deck Type : Stamped
Productivity : 2.8 acres/hr