the husqvarna z246i zero turn mower is designed with husqvarna’s smartswitch feature for key-less operation to start, making quick adjustments to the cutting deck, using the steering levels and for indicators on the control panel. move through lawns quickly with the briggs & stratton endurance engine and the 46 inch reinforced cutting deck designed for durability. get the perfect cut every time with 6 different cutting heights ranging from 1.5-4 inches. plus, comfort is provided with features such as a high back sliding seat, easy-access controls, and an electric start.
- briggs & stratton endurance engine:outstanding durability is offered along with 724cc and 23 hp for a quieter operation, and smooth power output.
- electric start:start easily with the electric start.
- smartswitch:key-less operation to start and turn on headlights, battery indicator light, and clear feedback, if the parking brake, cutting deck, or steering levers need to be adjusted before you start.
- hydro-gear:smooth operation and variable speeds are provided by the commercial drive system.
- cutting speed:reach speeds of 6.5 mph to zoom through lawns.
- 46" reinforced stamped deck:13-gauge steel is featured for durability, and 2 mower blades give you an efficient cut every time.
- cutting height:choose between 6 different cutting height positions ranging from 1.5-4 inches.
- anti-scalp wheels:reduce scalping and lawn damage.
- electric blade engagement:conveniently pull the switch on the control panel to engage the cutting blade.
- comfortable operation:comfortable operation is provided by the 15 inch sliding seat, easy access to main controls, headlights, and a digital hour meter for service reminders.
- digital hour meter:keep track of service reminders for a maintenance schedule.
- 3-year limited warranty:product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. see owner's manual for complete warranty details.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna Z246i*
|Engine Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Fuel Capacity||3.5 gallons|
|Speed Forward (min, max)||0-6.5 mph|
|Speed Reverse (min, max)||0-3.5 mph|
|Wheel Height (front/rear)||11 X 6 inches, 18 X 9.5 inches|
|Cutting Deck Material||13-gauge|
|Cutting Width||46 inches|
|Cutting Methods||collect/side discharge/mulch|
|Cutting Height Steps||6|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5-4 inches|
|Cutting Deck Type||Stamped|
|Deck Lift System||Manual, hand assisted|
|Length (in.)||75 inches|
|Width (in.)||48 inch (chute up)
56 inches (chute down)
|Height (in.)||40 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||580 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 years|
|Wash Out Port||yes|