the husqvarna z246 zero turn mower offers everything you could possibly need in a mower. this mower has durable components, comfortable operation and it guarantees a perfect cut every time! you can zoom through lawns with the combination of a 46” reinforced stamped cutting deck and top speeds of 6.5 mph. smooth operation and variable speeds are provided by the hydro-gear hydrostatic transmission. with a digital hour meter, easy-access controls and a sliding seat, this mower is the definition of comfort. with a mower this good, you will want to keep it looking clean, which is easy to do thanks to the removable foot pan!
- briggs & stratton endurance engine:outstanding durability is offered along with 656cc and 20 hp for a quieter operation, and smooth power output.
- electric start:start easily with the electric start.
- hydro-gear:smooth operation and variable speeds are provided by the commercial drive system.
- cutting speed:reach speeds of 6.5 mph to zoom through lawns.
- 46" reinforced stamped deck:13-gauge steel is featured for durability, and 2 mower blades give you an efficient cut every time.
- cutting height:choose between 6 different cutting height positions ranging from 1.5-4 inches.
- anti-scalp wheels:reduce scalping and lawn damage.
- electric blade engagement:conveniently pull the switch on the control panel to engage the cutting blade.
- comfortable operation:comfortable operation is provided by the 15 inch sliding seat, easy access to main controls, headlights, and a digital hour meter for service reminders.
- digital hour meter:keep track of service reminders for a maintenance schedule.
- foot pan:remove the foot pan for easy cleaning after mowing and for easy access to service points.
- 3-year limited warranty:product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. see owner's manual for complete warranty details.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna Z246
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton
Displacement(cc) : 656cc
Starting System : Electric
Fuel Capacity : 3.5 gallons
Power : 20 HP
Cylinders : 2
Drive Type : Hydrostatic
Transmission Manufacturer : Hydro-Gear
Pump Displacement : 10cc
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0-6.5 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0-3.5 mph
Wheel Height (front/rear) : 11 X 6 inches, 18 X 9.5 inches
Cutting Deck Material : 13-gauge
Cutting Width : 46 inches
Cutting Methods : collect/side-discharge/mulch
Cutting Deck Type : Stamped
Cutting Height Steps : 6
Blade Engagement : Electric
Blades : 2
Deck Lift System : Manual, hand operated
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5-4.0 inches
Wash Out Port : yes
Lights : headlights
Hour Meter : yes
Cup Holder : Yes
Residential Warranty : 3 years
Length (in.) : 75 inches
Width (in.) : 48 inches (chute up)
56 inches (chute down)
Height (in.) : 40 inches
Weight (lbs.) : 580 lbs.