The perfect cut is guaranteed while offering smooth power output and quiet operation with this Husqvarna Z242F Zero Turn Mower. Reach variable speeds of 6.5 mph with the Hydro-Gear EZT hydrostatic transmission to get your job done quickly. A 42 inch fabricated mower deck offers 2 blades for an efficient cut along with 6 different cutting heights to get the perfect cut every time. And, access the choke, throttle, and ignition all in on convenient place for easy operation.
- Kawasaki 21.5 HP Engine:Outstanding durability is offered along with 726cc and 21.5 HP for a quieter operation, and smooth power output.
- Hydro-Gear EZT:Smooth operation is provided by the variable speed hydrostatic transmission. Reach speeds of 6.5 mph to get your job done quickly.
- ClearCut 42" Fabricated (welded) Mower Deck:2 blades offer an efficient cut while the 10-gauge steel and twin steel sheets offer support.
- Control Panel:Easy access to the choke, throttle, and ignition all in one place, Also change the deck height and blade engagement levers easily.
- Comfortable Operation:Comfortable operation is provided by the 15 inch sliding seat and vibration dampening levers for all day comfort.
- Foot Pan:Remove the foot pan for easy cleaning after mowing and for easy access to service points.
- Digital Hour Meter:Keep track of a maintenance schedule with the digital hour meter.
- 3-Year Residential Warranty:Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna Z242F Kawasaki*
|Speed Forward (min, max)||0-6.5 mph|
|Speed Reverse (min, max)||0-3.5 mph|
|Transmission Type||Dual Hydrostatic|
|Tire Size (front, rear)||11 inches, 18 inches|
|Cutting Width||42 inches|
|Blade Engagement||Electric PTO|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||4 inches|
|Cutting Height Steps||6|
|Hour Meter||Meter with service reminder|
|Length (in.)||75 inches|
|Width (in.)||56 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||560 lbs.|