A stamped steel mower deck reinforced with 14 gauge welded steel tubing is sure to give you a mower deck that will last through all the bumps and scrapes that occur over time. In addition to being durable this mower has a pedal operated RS800LR CVT Automatic Transmission. Unlike hydrostatic transmissions, there are no pumps, oils or motors to deal with. With the CVT the transmission is sealed and never needs maintenance. The CVT eliminates the need to shift gears and does not need a clutch, you will never have to slow down to shift gears again, just adjust the pressure on the pedal to control your speed and let the transmission do the work.
- Powerful Engine:24 HP Briggs and Stratton V-Twin OHV Engine provides more power and great fuel economy.
- Fast RS800LR CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission):Eliminates the need to shift and doesn’t require a clutch. Speed automatically adjusts to the demand so that there are no hiccups as there are with having to manually change gears.
- Hour Meter:Indicates when it's time to service your mower.
- Electric Blade Engagement:Easy engagement of cutting blades; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology:Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
- 15-Inch Hi-Back Seat:Increases operator comfort and back support for a more ergonomic, comfortable ride.
- Top Speed 7.4 MPH:Fast Auto transmission provides a top speed of 7.4 mph, making this the fastest tractor in the Husqvarna lineup.
- Durable Deck:48” Reinforced, Stamped Steel Mower Deck will stand up to wear and tear without problems.
- Great for Hilly Terrains:Effortlessly pull up hills and over the terrain of your yard.
- Productivity:2.9 acres / hour.
- Warranty:3 year consumer warranty.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna YTA24V48
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0-7.4 mph
Towing Capability : Trailer Hitch included
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton Intek
Starting System : 12 Volt Key Start
Fuel Capacity : 3 Gallons
Cylinders : 2 Cylinders
Displacement(cc) : 724 cc
Power : 24 HP
Tire Size : Front: 15" x 6"
Rear: 20" x 8"
Transmission Type : CVT - Fast Automatic RS800LR
Cutting Deck Material : 13 Gauge
Cutting Deck Type : Reinforced Stamped
Spindles : Aluminum
Cutting Methods : 3 - in - 1 (Side-Discharge/Bag/Mulch)
Blades : 3 Blades
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5" - 4"
Cutting Height Steps : 6 Positions
Deck Lift System : Manual Hand Operated
Cast Iron Front Axle : Yes
Arm Rests : Included
Lights : Headlights Included
Seat Back Height : High Back
Seat Spring : Yes
Hour Meter : Included
Length (in.) : 69.25"
Height (in.) : 41.5"
Weight (lbs.) : 495 lbs.
Residential Warranty : 3 Year Consumer Warranty
Drive Control : Pedal
Width (in.) : 51" chute up & 59" chute down
Turning Radius (minimum) : 16 inches
Cutting Width : 48"