Features for the Husqvarna P-ZT60 (Kawasaki)
Husqvarna's P-ZT60 zero turns are top of the line commercial quality mowers. They're designed to be an every day lawn maintenance workhorse, with a commercial hydrostatic transmission, stronger chassis, convenient operator interface, and the ROPS (Roll Over PRotection System). With a 60 inch mowing deck and forward speeds up to 10 mph, average productivity levels peak around 5 acres/hr. Easy-access service points allow for quick maintenance or slight adjustments, so you can get back to work fast. And for true comfort, the Elastomeric Vibration Control (EVC) seats provide a superior ride all day long.
- Kawasaki FX751V:The 24.5 HP Kawasaki FX751V engine offers plenty of power to move through lawns quickly.
- Commercial Drive System:Hydro-Gear's ZT3400 series hydrostatic commercial transmission provides increased speeds with smooth operation up to 10 mph.
- Commercial Aluminum Spindles:Heavy-duty blade spindles with greasable bearing for additional strength and durability.
- Roll Over Protection:Equipped with ROPS to protect the operator in case of a roll-over. It also can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- Foot-Activated Deck Lift:Quickly and easily adjust the deck's cutting height from the operator's seat. Cutting heights range between 1.5 - 5.5 inches.
- Fabricated Steel Deck:Built with 10 gauge steel increases the overall strength and support of your mower's cutting system.
- 3-in-1 capability:Collect, mulch, or side discharge! With the capabilities to do all three, you can choose your preferred method.
- Stable Ride:Low center of gravity and wide stance keep the machine stable to improve riding comfort. Plus the wider tires reduce turf compaction.
- Easy-Access Service Points:Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach.
- Convenient Operator Interface:Operator controls are within easy reach so you can make necessary adjustments on-the-go.
- Hour Meter:The hour meter features service reminder intervals, so you know when it's time to get your mower serviced.
- Oversized Fuel Tank:11 gallon fuel tank allows you to operator longer in between refills.
- Adjustable Tracking:Mow a straight line without! Adjust tracking without using tools.
- Ergonomic Features:Adjustable steering levers compensate for different sized operators. Premium vibration absorbing seat for superior comfort. Removable foot pan for easy access to belts and pulleys.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna P-ZT60 (Kawasaki)
Engine Brand : Kawasaki
Engine : FX751V
Displacement(cc) : 852cc
Power : 24.5 HP
Cylinders : 2
Torque : Maximum Torque: 44.4 ft lbs at 2200 RPM
Transmission Type : Hydrostatic
Transmission Manufacturer : Hydro-Gear ZT 3400
Pump Displacement : 12cc
Fan-cooled Pumps : Yes
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0-10 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0-5 mph
Tire Size (front, rear) : 13 x 6.5-'', 23 x 1-.5-12''
Spindles : Aluminum, commercial
Cutting Deck Material : Steel
Cutting Width : 60 inches
Cutting Methods : Collect / Mulch / Side ejection
Cutting Deck Type : Fabricated Flat
Deck Thickness : 10 gauge
Cutting Height Steps : 17
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5 - 5.5 inches
Blade Engagement : Electric Clutch
Clutch Rating : 150 ft. lb
Blades : 3
Anti-scalp Wheels : 3
Deck Lift System : Manual, foot activated
Seat Spring : Yes
Seat Material : Vinyl
Seat Back Height : High
Arm Rests : Yes
Cup Holder : Yes
Hour Meter : Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
Residential Warranty : 4 years