- Air Induction:Brings clean air from the top and the bottom of the deck, providing excellent grass lift and a high quality cut.
- Dual Draglinks:Tighter turning radius and improved maneuverability.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck:Reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel construction for increased durability.
- Manual Blade Engagement:Easily use a lever on the dash to engage the cutting blades.
- Lever-Operated Hydrostatic Transmission:Manage the speed and direction with a side lever.
- Cast Iron Front Axle:Provides superior stability and balance.
- Deck Wash Port:Connect a hose to the deck wash port to clean underneath the deck easily.
- Ergonomic Steering Wheel:Ergonomically designed and angled comfortably in an ideal operator's position.
- Cutting Height Adjustment:Fender-mounted deck lever is spring assisted for easy use.
- Reverse Operating System:Cutting blades are disengaged when driving in reverse.
- Step-Through Design:Easy to mount and dismount.
- Headlights:Easier to operate in the dark.
- Safety Switch:Engine and cutting deck are switched off when the driver leaves the seat.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna LTH1738
Cutting Width : 97 cm
Anti-scalp Wheels : 2
Engine Brand : Loncin
Cylinders : 1
Battery : 12V, 28Ah
Fuel Capacity : 1.5 gal
Oil Filter : Yes
Drive Method : Lever-operated
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0 - 2.9 mph
Transmission Type : Hydrostatic
Transmission Manufacturer : Tuff Torq
Seat Material : Vinyl
Seat Back Height : Medium 13''
Steering Wheel Type : Ergonomic - soft grip