A deluxe garden tractor at its finest, the Husqvarna GT52XLSi combines comfort, style, and impressive precision that will have you eager to mow your lawn every day. Equipped with Husqvarna's all new SmartSwitch electronic interface: key-less one-touch starting, real-time feedback, one-touch headlights, and system monitoring are only a finger touch away. All you have to do is hop on the ergonomic seat with armrests — sit back, press the start button, and mow!
- Briggs & Stratton Endurance Engine:24 HP, dependable starting V-twin Briggs & Stratton Endurance series engine.
- Smart Switch: One-button operation to start and turn on headlights, check battery indicator light, and clear feedback if the parking brake, cutting deck or steering levers need to be adjusted before you start. Plus, a key-less security code protects your mower from unwanted users.
- Cruise Control:Set the tractor on cruise control to keep a smooth even speed over the contours of your lawn.
- Electric Blade Engagement:Pull the conveniently located switch on the control panel to engage the blades.
- Comfortable Ergonomic Design:The step-through chassis, high-back vinyl seat, arm rests, and comfort-grip steering wheel combine to provide the user with supreme comfort during operation.
- Fender Mounted Cutting Height:Adjust the cutting height in 7 steps between 1.5 - 4 inches. The lever is operated on the left fender, with a spring-assisted cutting deck to make quick adjustments easier.
- Fabricated Steel Cutting Deck:11 gauge thick steel and heavy-duty spindles are the backbone of the cutting system, providing ultimate strength all season long.
- Deck Washout Port:Keep the mower deck clean and free of debris by hooking up a garden hose to the deck washout port.
- Headlights:Mowing at dusk? With the press of a button you can turn on the headlights to illuminate your path.
- Brush Guard Bumper:If you're mowing in more rugged environments, the front brush guard will protect the hood of the tractor from damage.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna GT52XLSi
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series V-Twin
Starting System : Smart Switch
Power : 24 HP
Cylinders : 2
Engine Cooling : Air
Battery : 12V 28Ah
Engine : 4-Cycle
Fuel Capacity : 4 gallons
Oil Filter : Yes
Drive Method : Pedal-Operated
Transmission Type : Hydrostatic
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0 - 7.8 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0 - 2.1 mph
Cutting Width : 52 inches
Cutting Deck Type : Fabricated
Cutting Deck Material : Steel
Cutting Methods : Collect/Mulch/Side Ejection
Cutting Height Steps : 7
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5 - 4 inches
Blade Engagement : Electric Clutch
Deck Lift System : Fender Mounted
Blades : 3
Anti-scalp Wheels : 4
Wash Out Port : Yes
Seat Material : Vinyl
Seat Back Height : High
Steering Wheel Type : Deluxe Overmolded
Bumper : Brush Guard Style Bumper
Hour Meter : Yes
Tire Size (front, rear) : 16.5 x 6.5-8", 23 x 10.5-12"
Turning Radius (minimum) : 18 inches
Wheelbase : 48 inches
Length (in.) : 71.3 inches
Width (in.) : 66.8 inches (chute down), 53.3 inches (chute up)
Height (in.) : 42.5 inches
Weight (lbs.) : 635 lbs.
Residential Warranty : 3 Year Limited / 5 Year Limited Chassis and Axle / Lifetime Limited Deck Shell
Lights : Yes
Arm Rests : Yes
Step Through Chasis : Yes
Cast Iron Front Axle : Yes
Spring Assist : Spring Assist Deck
Cup Holder : Yes
Cruise Control : Yes
Transmission Manufacturer : Tuff Torq K66