Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Andrewequipmentstore.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Generac Commercial Series 130kW Standby Generator (120/240V Single-Phase)(NG) SCAQMD Compliant
- Ex Tax:$17,888.00
- Brand: Generac
- Product Code: Generac Commercial Series 130kW Standby Generator
- Availability: In Stock
FEATURES : SCAQMD CompliantInnovative design and prototype testing are key components of generac's success in "improving power by design." but it doesn't stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose generac power systems wi..
Tags: StandBy Generator
- SCAQMD Compliant
- Innovative design and prototype testing are key components of generac's success in "improving power by design." but it doesn't stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose generac power systems with t
- Solid-state, frequency compensated voltage regulation. This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all generac models. It provides optimized fast response to changing load conditions and maximum motor starting capability by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital voltage regulation at +-1%.
- Single source service response from generac's extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Generac transfer switches. Long life and reliability are synonymous with generac power systems. One reason for this confidence is that the generac product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX :
- QT13068C Commercial 130kW Generator
- Two Line LCD Tri-Lingual Digital Nexus Controller
- Isochronous Electronic Governor
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Closed Coolant Recovery System
- Smart Battery Charger
- UV/Ozone Resistant Hoses
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Rotor Insulation Class||H|
|Stator Insulation Class||H|
|Telephone Interference Factor (TIF)||<50|
|Alternator Output Leads 1-Phase||4 wire|
|Alternator Output Leads 3-Phase||12 wire|
|Steady State Regulation||+/- 0.25%|
|Battery Charge Alternator||12 Volt 30 Amp|
|Static Battery Charger||2 Amp|
|Recommended Battery||Group 27F, 700 CCA|
|System Voltage||12 Volts|
|Intake Air System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Engine Lubrication System|
|Oil Pump Type||Gear|
|Oil Filter Type||Full flow spin-on cartridge|
|Crankcase Capacity (qt/l)||5/4.7|
|Engine Cooling System|
|Water Pump||Belt driven|
|Fan Speed (rpm)||1950|
|Fan Diameter (in/mm)||26/660.4|
|Fuel Type||Natural gas, propane vapor|
|Secondary Fuel Regulator||Standard|
|Fuel Shut Off Solenoid||Standard|
|Operating Fuel Pressure||11-14" water column/21-26 mm HG|