The DR Power PRO MAX-34 20 HP Electric Start Field and Brush Mower is the leader of the pack in DR Power's line of walk behind brush mowers. With a whopping 34" cutting deck and 20 HP Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Professional engine, this brush mower is sure to tackle all of your toughest brush and weeds. This beast of a brush mower is able to handle sapling up to 3" thick, weeds and brush up to 8' tall, and grass up to 6' tall.
Plus, this brush mower is so much more than just a brush mower. It is able to accept multiple attachments such as a chipper, a mower deck, a snow plow, and a snow thrower. This feature makes the DR Power Pro XL-30 20 HP a machine for all seasons.
- Power Steering: Independent disc brakes that are operated independently by a lever make turning the machine a breeze
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton Engine: Electric starting 20 HP (650 cc) V-Twin Professional Engine by Briggs & Stratton
- Electric Start: Don't worry about pulling start cords anymore! This machine comes equipped with electric start to help you get to work quicker!
- Large Durable Tires: 18” x 6.5” x 8” tires have deeply lugged treads that will be sure to pull the mower through or over any obstacle, plus, they are sealant filled, making them resistant to puncture!
- Good for all 4 seasons: A multitude of attachments make this piece of equipment so much more than a brush mower, it can also be a mower, a wood chipper, a snow plow or a snow blower as well! (attachments sold separately)
- Pivoting Deck: The deck pivots instead of being rigid and fixed. The pivoting deck allows the cutter to follow rough terrain with ease plus, the pivoting deck also improves traction and reduces scalping.
- Decks with 3 enclosed sides: Material is contained in the deck and cut and then cut again to provide superior mulching. This means that there will be less material left behind after you are done mowing.
- Gear Driven Transmission: The DR Brush Mower’s geared transmission lets you lock in your ideal speed so that you can concentrate on steering, instead of having to make sure you are applying just enough pressure to the throttle to get your desired speed.
- Maintenance Free Blade Spindle: The DR Power’s custom made blade spindle is integrated into the deck housing and is maintenance free. It is designed to stand up to years of wear and tear with no worries!
- Commercial Grade Electric Clutch: This self-adjusting clutch makes changing out attachments easy with no cables and no idler pulleys!
- Adjustable Handlebars: Adjust the handlebars to ensure optimal comfort for you.
- Comfortable Ergonomic Controls: The control panel and the controls on the grips are designed to minimize hand fatigue. Everything is just within reach so you do not have to worry about leaving the operator’s position to make adjustments.
Technical Specs for the DR Power Pro Max-34 *
|Engine Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Fuel Capacity||2 Gallons|
|Cylinders||2 (Cast Iron Sleeved)|
|Engine Cooling||Air Cooled|
|Oil Capacity||64 oz.|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 20HP V-Twin Professional Engine|
|Cutting Capacity||6' High Grass
8' High Weeds
3" Thick Saplings
|Blades||1 - 34"|
|Handle Height Adjustment||High: 42"
|Engine||2 Years Residential
1 Year Commercial
|Residential Warranty||2 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||90 Days|
|Tire Size||18" x 6.5" x 8"|