Have tough grass and some un-wanted saplings? Look no further! The DR Power Pro-26 Field and Brush Mower has a 26” pivoting deck which will help you maneuver through the wild weeds. Tackle saplings up to 2” thick and tough weeds with ease. With 3 forward speeds and powered reverse you will be able to move at the pace that is best for you and your land.
Plus, this brush cutter is versatile. Not only can you use it as a brush cutter, you can get other optional attachments such as a snow thrower, a chipper, a snow blade and a 42” lawn deck. Use this machine in all seasons to help you keep your landscape looking great!
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton Engine:10.5 HP OHV Briggs & Stratton engine offers maximum power
- Big Durable Tires:18” x 6.5” x 8” Tires are the biggest you’ve ever seen on a brush mower. These sealant filled tires make them highly resistant to punctures.
- Good for all 4 seasons:A multitude of attachments make this piece of equipment so much more than a brush mower, it can also be a mower, a wood chipper, a snow plow or a snow blower as well! (attachments sold separately)
- Pivoting Deck:The deck pivots instead of being rigid and fixed. The pivoting deck allows the cutter to follow rough terrain with ease plus, the pivoting deck also improves traction and reduces scalping.
- Decks with 3 enclosed sides:Material is contained in the deck and cut and then cut again to provide superior mulching. This means that there will be less material left behind after you are done mowing.
- Gear Driven Transmission:The DR Brush Mower’s geared transmission lets you lock in your ideal speed so that you can concentrate on steering, instead of having to make sure you are applying just enough pressure to the throttle to get your desired speed.
- Maintenance Free Blade Spindle:The DR Power’s custom made blade spindle is integrated into the deck housing and is maintenance free. It is designed to stand up to years of wear and tear with no worries!
- Commercial Grade Electric Clutch:This self-adjusting clutch makes changing out attachments easy with no cables and no idler pulleys!
- Adjustable Handlebars:Adjust the handlebars to ensure optimal comfort for you
- Comfortable Ergonomic Controls:The control panel and the controls on the grips are designed to minimize hand fatigue. Everything is just within reach so you do not have to worry about leaving the operator’s position to make adjustments.
Technical Specs for the DR Power PRO-26*
|Engine Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton Power Built OHV|
|Air Filter Type||Dual-Element|
|Oil Capacity||48 oz.|
|Engine Cooling||Air Cooled|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||3.5" Max|
|Cutting Capacity||4' High Grass
8' High Grass
2" Thick Saplings
|Fuel Capacity||3 Quarts|
|Tire Size||18" x 6.5" x 8"|
|Weight (lbs.)||268 lbs.|
|Handle Height Adjustment||Yes|
|Material||12 Gauge Frame|
|Engine||2 Years Residential
1 Year Commercial
|Residential Warranty||2 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||90 Days|