Trying to wrangle thick, tall weeds with a handheld brush cutter is difficult, this Billy Goat BC2600ICM 26 inch Brush Mower rips through 6 ft. tall weeds, grass, and brush to clear paths, walkways, properties and more with maximum power from the commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Engine. A heavy-duty spindle design is built to tear through rugged applications and abuse from rocks, stumps, fence posts, tires, and other things left in a brush pile. Combine the transmission and the differential into one piece for enhanced traction and work as quickly as you would like with the 3 different speeds, and a reverse to get 2/3 of an acre done in one hour. And, navigate easily over rugged, uneven terrain with the fixed deck that offers more maneuverability and 16 inch wide tractor tires for aggressive traction.
- Commercial-Grade Briggs & Stratton Engine:Maximum power to rip through tough vegetation is available with this 344cc Briggs & Stratton Engine.
- Heavy-Duty Spindle Design:Eliminate high brush and grass up to 6 feet high and saplings up to 2 inches in diameter with the tough design. Rugged applications are a breeze with the 4 direction reinforcement designed to takes on abuse of rocks, stumps, fence posts, tires, and other things left in a pile of brush. Shock is also absorbed and dissipated by the Kevlar type belt that protects critical components in the back of the machine.
- Heavy-Duty Mechanical Transaxle:Combine
the transmission and differential into one piece for enhanced traction
and control with no linkages to snag on brush to slow you down. Work as
quickly as you would like with the 3 different speeds plus a reverse to
get 2/3 an acre done in one hour.
- Rubberized Rear Deck Trim:A rubberized deck trim allows you to put the machine in reverse to clear stumps easier with no damage to the machine.
- 26" Fixed Deck:Cut through any overgrown vegetation with the high-torque low tip speed blade that offers a fixed cutting while providing excellent stability. The fixed deck makes it easier to turn the machine and assists in being more durable in tough vegetation.
- Intuitive Drive Controls:Gradually pick up forward and reverse speed from the handles with no shifting required.
- Operator-Friendly Controls:Padded handle grips and conveniently placed controls allow you to operate this high weed mower with ease and offer knuckle guards for protection in rough conditions.
- 16" High Rear Puncture-Proof Wheels:Navigate smoothly on uneven terrain with excellent traction of the aggressive large rear wheels that are puncture-proof for rigged terrain.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat BC2600ICM - Outback Brush Mower
|Engine Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Cutting Width||26 inches|
|Length (in.)||81.5 inches|
|Width (in.)||30.75 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||366 lbs.|