Do you need a aerator that’s easier to drive than the other conventional aerators on the market? This Billy Goat AE401 19 inch aerator offers the best in class for comfort and productivity with the exclusive Lock-N-Lift drive system, allowing you to operate without taking your hands away from the handle. The industries softest tine engagement offers 24 tines in a pattern of 4.75" X 7" and up to 2.5" in depth for deep aeration. A water weight tank lets you add up to 50 lbs. for better punctures and eliminates the bulky weights of competitive aerators. Tilt-up serviceability allows you to balance this aerator on the front for easy-access to maintenance points. Finally, when you are finished aerating simply fold down the handle for easy transportation and storage.
- 205cc Briggs & Stratton Engine:Get enough aerating power with the 205cc engine to aerate up to 29,000 sq. ft. in an hour.
- Drive Wheels:Four outboard wheels offer extra traction to eliminate wheels slips and abuse from ramp loading. Also, improve safety during the loading/unloading process.
- Tine Productivity:24 tines that are 2.5 inches deep and 0.625 inches wide. A 4.75" X 7" tine pattern (up to 9 plugs per sq. ft.) allows you to cover up to 29,000 ft. per hour. And, the tines can be replaced individually or the whole shaft.
- Lift-N-Lock Engagement:The softest and most productive tine engagement on the market offers a simple to use Lift-N-Lock tine engagement. Operate this aerator without ever taking your hand off the handle to make passes, simply tilt the aerator slightly to turn and lock the tines, then re-engage the tine engagement with your knee.
- Water Weight Tank:Fill the water tank up to 50 lbs. for more weight added to your aerator for better tine punctures to eliminate conventional bulky weights found on competitive units.
- Fold-N-Go Handle:Compact storage and easy transportation is available with the Fold-N-Go handle. Simply fold the handle down when you are finished aerating.
- Tilt-Up Serviceability:Service this aerator by tilting it up on its front to access the engine, tines, o-rings, drive chains, and more.
- Warranty:Feel reassured while creating a healthy lawn with a 1 year warranty.
|Engine Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Tire Size||10 inches, 8 inches|
|Length (in.)||57 inches|
|Width (in.)||29 inches|
|Height (in.)||52.5 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||240 lbs.|
|Working Depth||2.5 inches|
|Working Width||19 inches|