Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Andrewequipmentstore.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Billy Goat F902S Force 265cc, Push Walk Behind Leaf Blower-Subaru
- Ex Tax: $999.00
- Brand: Billy Goat
- Product Code: Billy Goat F902S Force 265cc, Subaru
- Availability: In Stock
Tired of dragging around a heavy, loud leaf blower only to end up with aching arms & legs in return? This Billy Goat F902S Walk Behind Leaf Blower increases productivity by having an air volume 3.8X the amount of a backpack blower and is 30% lighter than steel walk-behind blowers to save you effort when pushing across a lawn. Impressively blow away different types of debris a..
Tags: Power Equipment
Tired of dragging around a heavy, loud leaf blower only to end up with aching arms & legs in return? This Billy Goat F902S Walk Behind Leaf Blower increases productivity by having an air volume 3.8X the amount of a backpack blower and is 30% lighter than steel walk-behind blowers to save you effort when pushing across a lawn. Impressively blow away different types of debris at almost 200 mph with the Aim N Shoot feature that allows you to quickly raise or lower the chute with an airflow control, located near the operator’s position. Keep your neighbors and clients happy while reducing noise with the smooth rounded housing that also eliminates air voids, and increases output efficiency, unlike the bent metal housing of standard walk-behinds. Finally, blowing in tight spaces such as along a retaining wall, fences, housing, or property lines is made simple with the snap-on rubber forward chute.
- Commercial-Grade Subaru Engine:Easy starting and a powerful, commercial performance is available with the 9 HP/262cc engine for maximum leaf blowing ability. Easy starting is provided with the mechanical de-compression system for easy starting.
- Advanced 17 inch Fan:Consistent airflow is enhanced by the 17 inch, 16 blade closed fan that offers twice as many blades as other blowers on the market.
- Patented Aim N Shoot™:Quickly lower or raise the discharge chute with a convenient airflow control lever located near the operator’s position. More force will be directed down to the blow up and under heavy piles of leaves and debris, the closer the chute is to the ground.
- Air Volume & Speed:Productivity and operation is increased with 3.8X the air volume of backpack blowers and air speed reaching almost 200 mph.
- Smooth Rounded Housing:A smooth rounded design eliminates air voids, reduces noise, and increases output efficiency, unlike bent metal housings. Also, weight is decreased up to 30% for less effort when pushing.
- Improved Forward Chute:Blow along retaining walls, fences, houses, or property lines with the improved soft rubber forward chute that’s easy to install with snap on features.
- Quiet Operation:Make your neighbors or your clients neighbors happy with a quieter operation than steel or backpack blowers.
- Ergonomic Padded Handles:Comfort for long working hours is provided with the ergonomic padded handles and reduced vibrations from the tubular frame.
- Large Rear Wheels:Reduce resistance over grass and tread quickly over tough terrain with the 13 X 5 inch large tires.
- Warranty:Feel reassured while blowing away leaves with the 5 year Subaru engine warranty, 2 year machine warranty, and 5 year housing warranty.
Technical Specs for the Billy Goat F902S - Leaf Blower*
Engine Brand : Subaru
Displacement(cc) : 265cc
Starting System : recoil
Wheel Height (front/rear) : 10 X 3 inches, 13 X 5 inches
Length (in.) : 58 inches
Width (in.) : 29.25 inches
Height (in.) : 32 inches (housing) 45 inches (handle)
Weight (lbs.) : 130 lbs.
Air Flow in Pipe : Just under 200 mph
Air Volume : 3.8X Volume of backpack blowers
Impeller (diameter, type) : 17 inch 16 blade single shot composite
Discharge Chute Area : 4 inches
Engine : 5 year warranty
Residential Warranty : 2 year machine, 5 year housing
Drive Type : Push