This Ariens Ikon X-42 inch Zero Turn is built to deliver maximum cutting performance at a very affordable price. The Hydro-Gear transmission eliminates shifting for an automotive-style drive to reach forwards speeds of 7 mph to breeze through your lawn with enough power from the Kohler 7000 series engine. A 42 inch fabricated mowing deck enhances air flow under the deck to deliver an optimal cut every time. Choose from 13 different cutting heights ranging from 1.5-4.5 to achieve the perfect height. And, never feel like you’re working again with the operator comfort features such as the plush high back seat, arm rests, and hour meter.
- Kohler 7000 Series Engine:Maximum cutting power is available with the Kohler 7000 Series engine that allows you to reach up to 22 HP and 725cc to breeze through your lawn quickly.
- Hydro-Gear Transmission:This Hydrostatic Hydro-Gear transmission eliminates shifting while reaching forward speeds of up to 7 mph.
- 42 inch Fabricated Cutting Deck:Cover lots of ground with the 42 inch fabricated cutting deck that has 4 support positions to prevent excessive deck movement for sturdy mowing. Fabricated decks also maximize air flow under the deck for an exceptional cut every time. Choose between 13 different cutting positions ranging from 1.5-4.5 inches for a perfect cut every time.
- Operator Comfort:Mow all day while taking the work out of the chore with the plush high back seat, arm rests, cup holder, and fuel sight gauge.
- Adjustable Control Arms:For more comfort the operator can adjust the control arms in three different directions. Also flip the levers out for easier entry and exit.
- Warranty:Feel assured with the 3 year residential warranty, and 90 day commercial warranty.
Technical Specs for the Ariens Ikon X-42*
|Fuel Capacity||2.8 gallons|
|Engine||Consumer- 2 years
Commercial- 90 days
|Transmission Manufacturer||EZT Transaxles|
|Speed Forward (min, max)||0-7 mph|
|Speed Reverse (min, max)||0-3 mph|
|Tire Size (front, rear)||11 X 4 inches, 18 X 8.5 inches|
|Cutting Deck Material||10-gauge|
|Cutting Width||42 inches|
|Cutting Deck Type||Fabricated|
|Cutting Height Steps||13|
|Deck Lift System||Manual, foot operated|
|Blade Engagement||Warner Electric|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5-4.5 inches|
|Seat Back Height||High|
|Length (in.)||77.5 inches|
|Width (in.)||47 inches (deflector up)
54 inches (deflector down)
|Height (in.)||41 inches|
|Weight (lbs.)||570 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 years|
|Commercial Warranty||90 days|